FACILITY REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS
Please Note: Your event will not be scheduled without the appropriate approval of this form.
- Your request must be received a minimum of TWO WEEKS prior to your meeting/event date.
- Two types of approval are required for ALL meetings/events: one from Administration (Front Office) and one from the Head of the Facilities Department (Pastor Bob Menges and Pastor Cass McCollum).
- Even in the case of short notice functions and/or funerals, a clearance from Administration and from Facilities must be obtained.
- In the case of funerals, notification from the Officiating Pastor should be given to the Administrative personnel who then will notify Facilities.
- Sign off with Facilities regarding fire and operation procedures for kitchen usage (absolutely NO FRYING of any foods permitted).
Fields with an asterisk (*) must be filled in to proceed