“Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray.
Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise.”
—James 5:13 (NIV)
- Pray that our President and his cabinet would align with God’s rule and his purposes. That the fear of the Lord would be the reason for every decision they make!
- Pray that our city officials would be humbled in knowing and following God’s purposes for our City, Counties, and the surrounding areas.
- Pray against violence, bloodshed, and fires!
- Pray for our school systems, that God would rescue and protect our children.
- Pray for our public servants: Police, Fire and EMS workers that God would protect them and give them hearts to serve.
- Pray against the H.R.5 Equality Act of 2021*. Pray that the body of Christ would wage warfare against this demonic “overreach”! Pray that we would bombard our Senator’s phones and offices with a rejection of this intrusion into our churches and the lives of our families and children!
- Pray for the unity of the body of Christ and the advancing of the kingdom of God.
- Pray for peace and rest for Bishop and Pastor Barbara.
- A smooth and successful transition for Pastor Bill, Lynne, their children, the congregation and staff.
- That God would resolve the issues with the children stuck in overcrowded border camps!
* The Equality Act mandates an anti-life, anti-family, and anti-faith agenda upon all Americans. It has passed the House and is headed for the Senate. Please contact your Senator today to tell them NOT to cosponsor and NOT to support the Equality Act.
These prayer points are based on a prophetic word given to CCOP during Times of Refreshing. For a full video recording and written transcription of the word visit ccop.org/pray5511!
Break! We break and destroy the Chapter 11 Syndrome off this house and our lives!
Shake! We shake off all anxiety and fear associated with the Chapter 11 Syndrome, and we establish new Kingdom mindsets regarding finances!
Roar! We decree 2021 is a year of Return On Investment!
Declare! We declare. “So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.” – Isaiah 55:11 NIV84
During these times it’s important that we come together for prayer, even when we can’t come together in the same room. That’s why we’re having 5am prayer sessions via Zoom! Each weekday we’re starting the day with a time of prayer and all are welcome to join. Below, you can find details on how to join the Zoom call:
Join Zoom Meeting
Zoom now also requires a passcode for you to enter a meeting. Use the passcode 687892 to join the prayer call.
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdvVMQqkI
At the start of our Healing Services we pray a Prayer of Renunciation. This prayer breaks the bonds and influences of unforgiveness, generational curses, and occult practices that may be in the way of God’s blessing in your life.
Click the button below to open a printable version of the prayer!
Blood of Jesus Declaration
Through the blood of Jesus I am redeemed out of the hand of the devil.
Through the blood of Jesus all my sins are forgiven.
The blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, cleanses me continually from all sin.
Through the blood of Jesus I am justified, made righteous, just-as-if-I’d never sinned.
Through the blood of Jesus I am sanctified, made holy, set apart to God.
My body is a temple for the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, sanctified by the blood of Jesus.
Through the blood of Jesus’ stripes, I have the promise of healing from sickness.
Therefore, Satan has no place in me, no power over me, through the blood of Jesus. I renounce him, loose myself from him and command him to leave me in the name of Jesus. Amen.
If you have a need for prayer, we would love to join you in agreement! Please fill out the form below and let us know how you’d like us to pray with you!
Hospital Visitation/Funeral Arrangements
Every now and then, we all go through hardships. Here at CCOP, we want you to know that we are here to walk with you through these hard times. If you know someone in the hospital who could use a visit from one of our Pastors, let us know with the form below. Likewise, if you’ve got a loved one who recently passed and you’d like to hold a funeral for them here at CCOP, fill out the corresponding form so we can get in touch with you and help make those arrangements.
Email Updates From The PrayerNet
Want to join us in prayer for those who need it? Click the button below to sign up to receive emails about people in our CCOP family in need of prayer. You can also sign up for emails about things like upcoming CCOP events and announcements.
The PrayerNet exists to communicate emergency prayer needs unless otherwise approved by the pastoral leadership of Covenant Church of Pittsburgh. Not all requests will be posted on the PrayerNet but all requests will receive prayer.